iMessage Sticker Pack F.A.Q.
i purchased the app but i do not see it.
Once you purchased the app, you would mostly have downloaded it already.
- Open Messages app.
- Tap the App Icon left of the textfield where you usually type your messages.
- You should see a collection of stickers. Swipe left to see if your sticker pack is in any of the other pages. Swipe to the first page if you can't find them.
- Press the BLUE + button on the top left collections. Swipe left to get to the app you want.
- There you should see the iMessage App Store. You can see if your stickers are installed by tapping the the Manage segment button.
- There you can turn your stickers on or off via the switch controls.
how do i USE the sticker?
Once you have your stickers pack in view, there are 2 basic ways to use them.
- You can tap on the one you like and send them like a regular image.
- You can drag and drop them onto the conversation. Ideally over photos or other images.
how do i rotate and scale my stickers?
When you drag a sticker from the sticker drawer onto the conversation, you'll need to have one finger on the stick (usually your index finger).
- You can use your thumb to pinch-to-zoom which will scale the sticker.
- While still holding with your index finger, you can use the rotate gesture with your thumb to rotate your sticker.
This definitely takes some practice. I would recommend you test these gestures out with understanding friends to get the hang of it.